Happy Holidays

Be nice, keep it civil, have fun.

Moderator: Admin Team

Ida
has opinions, so the rest of us don't have to....

Re: Happy Holidays

Postby Ida » December 31st, 2014, 4:54pm

Wolaver's Alta Gracia Coffee Porter. Nectar of the goddesses.

Fat Bastard
really needs to get a life

Postby Fat Bastard » January 4th, 2015, 11:27pm

donkeypunch wrote:Nice place...think the beer is only so so. It's very close so I go. The new Barker Brewery is on the same level as well. Resurgence Brewery in Buffalo is my new favorite...we're going to do a tour soon....Sponge Candy Stout and Grapefruit IPA are like heaven. I had a double espresso stout at the Griffon last night that was fantastic although I was bummed Arrogant Bastard was off the current list.

If you're talking about Woodcock...you're nuts. I thought the same thing a year ago but the new brews are fantastic (Devil's Hole Black IPA, Stiff Mitten and XPA). Resurgence is over-rated. Their regular IPA is ok and the Sponge Candy Stout is B.S. too thin for a stout, and I'm not getting the "sponge candy" thing about it. It made my teeth hurt from how sweet it is and it had chocolate in it, but it was meh. Again, a girly stout.

Fat Bastard
really needs to get a life

Postby Fat Bastard » January 4th, 2015, 11:28pm

Besides, I'd rather hang out with my peeps in the farmlands of Niagara County than the mass of hipster d-bags that probably flock to resurgence.

donkeypunch
mustard tiger

Postby donkeypunch » January 5th, 2015, 1:32pm

I havent been there since Aug/Sept....I'll give it another try. Not horrible but if it wasn't so close, I probably wouldn't make the drive.
"I've been told this and it's been proven by research - He who fucks Nuns will later join the Church"

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » January 5th, 2015, 5:03pm

Woodcocks makes good beer. I don't need my beer with all kinds of nonsense marketing like sponge candy.

You know something dpunch, you're turning into a negative nancy again. Not very dead head of you.

bartp

Postby bartp » April 15th, 2015, 5:19pm

Oh, I want holiday! Now I have a lot of work... Where you'll spend holidays 2015? Me in Alzace in France (Strasbourg etc.). Love this place.

donkeypunch
mustard tiger

Postby donkeypunch » April 15th, 2015, 5:29pm

love this dude
"I've been told this and it's been proven by research - He who fucks Nuns will later join the Church"

Return to “General Discussion”