Buffalo Pro Sound on Broadway

PA systems, mic's, home recording, pro recording, lighting, everything that is Pro Audio!

Moderators: Thor, Admin Team

drumandy505

Buffalo Pro Sound on Broadway

Postby drumandy505 » May 9th, 2012, 10:01am

do they have a store front or do you have to call before you go there?? looking for some speakers, wanted to see if they had anything for sale........

jtsound

Re: Buffalo Pro Sound on Broadway

Postby jtsound » May 9th, 2012, 11:59am

It's basically a one man operation there. I generally call him and let him know I'm on the way. He has lots of speakers but I don't think he likes to sell off his gear. It's almost like an audio museum in there. If you're into old JBL and Crown gear it's fascinating.
Who asked you?

MixBlend

Postby MixBlend » May 13th, 2012, 8:18am

Or Yamaha Analog consoles. Mike has tons of those too, wrapped in plastic and in pristine condition.
---------
Welcome To Margaritaville,
No Passport Required!

http://www.jimproductions.net/

Potts

Postby Potts » November 8th, 2013, 3:59pm

Isn't this the dude?

geolemon

Postby geolemon » November 14th, 2013, 12:44am

Pretty sure the answer is yes, this guy:
http://www.wivb.com/news/crime/man-alle ... ts-pet-dog

loquita75

Postby loquita75 » November 14th, 2013, 1:45am

Please check Buffalo, NY newsO:-). The owner of this business Michael Tortorici admitted to beating his German Shepherd with an two by four, beating him, and torturing his family pet, in front of his 12 YO son "Claiming self defense"!!!!!! Dragging poor Max around torturing him eventually shooting his family member in the basement, never calling 911. The police detective of Cheektowaga Police Department described it as " The worst case of animal cruelty seen in 26 years!!!!!!". Michael Tortorici, tortured his pet in front of his son, even having his son bring "Max", into his backyard too beat the poor dog even more. He "Claims self defense", yet this is not an allegedly case, he admitted it to the police, confession. He was charged with endangerment of an child, severe animal cruelty, amoungst other charges, was arrested and released on 25, 000 bail ( Alleged sights claim him with an criminal record, and alleged sex offender status, I say alleged because that is not the issuse the protest and pettion circaling around the U.S. on stricter punishment for animal abusers is currently puting an freedom of speech staement out on. My statement here and before on this page or any other is strictly based on police reports to the news, and lublic records, exercise ing my freedom of speech only based on facts that were confessed and confirmed & printed. Supporting this man, is supporting abuse and neglect. Please refer to public information . This statement is meant to make the public aware, and any person (s), is innocent until proven guilty by an court of law. This is not, nor, an personal attack on Michael Tortorici, and not associated with myself, or any personal or public information. It is only the facts, that are legally public information. I highly reccomend looking into this public information available all over. We are only trying to give an voice to those that cannot speak for themselves and children exposed to this heiniess act of violence
Last edited by loquita75 on November 14th, 2013, 1:51am, edited 4 times in total.

loquita75

Postby loquita75 » November 14th, 2013, 1:46am

Please check Buffalo, NY newsO:-). The owner of this business Michael Tortorici admitted to beating his German Shepherd with an two by four, beating him, and torturing his family pet, in front of his 12 YO son "Claiming self defense"!!!!!! Dragging poor Max around torturing him eventually shooting his family member in the basement, never calling 911. The police detective of Cheektowaga Police Department described it as " The worst case of animal cruelty seen in 26 years!!!!!!". Michael Tortorici, tortured his pet in front of his son, even having his son bring "Max", into his backyard too beat the poor dog even more. He "Claims self defense", yet this is not an allegedly case, he admitted it to the police, confession. He was charged with endangerment of an child, severe animal cruelty, amoungst other charges, was arrested and released on 25, 000 bail ( Alleged sights claim him with an criminal record, and alleged sex offender status, I say alleged because that is not the issuse the protest and pettion circaling around the U.S. on stricter punishment for animal abusers is currently puting an freedkm of speaxh staement out on. My statement here and before on this page or any other is strictly based on poloce d eports to the news, and lublic records, exercise ing my freedom of speech only based on facts that were confessed and confirmed & printed. Supporting this man, is supporting abuse and neglect. Please refer to public information . This statement is meant to make the public aware, and any person (s), is innocent until proven guilty by an court of law. This is not, nor, an personal attack on Michael Tortorici, and not associated with myself, or any personal or public information. It is only the facts, that are legally public information. I highly reccomend looking into this public information available all over. We are only trying to give an voice to those that cannot speak for themselves and children exposed to this heiniess act of violence

loquita75

Postby loquita75 » November 14th, 2013, 1:54am

of the man's home on Broadway around 1 a.m. on Sunday.(2/3)(3/3)PreviousNextSLOAN, N.Y. (WIVB) - A Sloan man is accused of brutally beating his German Shepherd and then shooting him. The pet dog was found in the basement of the man’s home on Broadway around 1 a.m. on Sunday.Cheektowaga Police say 58-year-old Michael Tortorici claimed he shot the dog because he was attacked. The officers found the dog had been beaten so continued investigating.WARNING | The details of this story are disturbingPolice say what happened is Tortorici began yelling at the dog, “Max,” when Max was found asleep in one of the bedrooms of the home. Police say Tortorici punched, kicked and pulled the dog by the head, and the dog bit Tortorici on the wrist. Tortorici then allegedly beat the dog with a wooden barstool.Police report a 12-year-old child took the dog outside in the yard where Tortorici then allegedly beat the dog with a 2X4. He then is accused of bringing the dog inside to the basement, where he allegedly shot the dog in the stomach with a shotgun. Officials say the gunshot wound was not immediately fatal and that the dog suffered before he died.Cheektowaga Police Capt. Jim Speyer said, "He overreacted. Way overreacted. And he ended up basically torturing that dog for awhile before that dog actually died."Tortorici was charged with aggravated cruelty to animals, endangering the welfare of a child and discharging of a firearm. But his attorney, Frank LoTempio III says there is a lot more to this story. He says Max has a history of being aggressive and attacking his owner."He's a dog-lover; he didn't report it," LoTempio said. "He thought he could take care of the dog; he thought it was just, hopefully, some temperamental issues."LoTempio says his client was viciously attacked and that Tortorici had to go to the hospital. The attorney says his client bled all over the house from the wounds Max inflicted.But Capt. Speyer says if anyone feels a dog is a danger, the prudent thing to do is to call 911."The police would have responded, called in an animal control officer and removed the pet from the home," Capt. Speyer said. "This dog actually suffered immensely before it died. There's no excuse for what he did."Tortorici was sent to the Erie County Holding Center where bail was set at $25,000. He has since been released after posting bail.LoTempio says he believes his client will be cleared after all the facts in the case come out.Copyright WIVB.com

loquita75

Postby loquita75 » November 14th, 2013, 2:28am

This is what the clientele of buffalo sound is supporting. Stop and take action, go viral, contact the media and sign the petition circulating, attend the protest and u~ tube it. As musicians do you want you bands supporting an monster like this?!?!?! If so us fans will not support you??????

loquita75

Postby loquita75 » November 14th, 2013, 2:29am

drumandy505 wrote:do they have a store front or do you have to call before you go there?? looking for some speakers, wanted to see if they had anything for sale........

No just blood covered hands!!!!!!

loquita75

Postby loquita75 » November 14th, 2013, 2:32am

Potts wrote:Isn't this the dude?

YES he is an murderer and not welcome in our city~ SHUNNED !!!!!! ATTEND PROTEST OR SIGN PETION for "Max" O:-).

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » November 14th, 2013, 10:00am

Guys sounds like a real turd and all.....but in the future could you learn how to use the internet, copy, paste, and link functions a little better? It's not 1996. Maybe open two tabs in your browser to get all of the information into a single post here? It's so poorly organized that I thought you were spamming at first. Punctuation isn't really a requirement on the internet these days, but if you are going to post 4000 words you might want to use a little of it.

Especially if the only reason you registered is to slam this dude (which is ok in this case).

Contact Buzz

Postby Contact Buzz » November 14th, 2013, 1:09pm

¡¡¡Puncuations!!!!
"Crentist on the other hand pokes me everyday" - Donkeypunch

Return to “Pro Audio and Recording”