Guitarist/Vocalist searching for band

Need a band member? Looking for a band? This is the place.

Moderator: Admin Team

Butch

Guitarist/Vocalist searching for band

Postby Butch » December 2nd, 2013, 10:44pm

Experienced musician looking for a working cover band. I have plenty of stage experience, don't mind rehearsing, and I'm open minded to MOST styles & era's of music. Prefer to work with experienced dedicated musicians (M/F), would like to play out 2-4 times a month (or more if possible). Can play lead/rhythm guitar, can sing lead/back-up vocals, good ear for harmony. If interested Email me and send your band name, web site, and style of music you perform. May consider start-up bands. Available for fill-in work also.

(Please no original music)

Thanks!
Last edited by Butch on July 7th, 2015, 8:03pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gilmour
has parameters

Re: Guitarist/Vocalist searching for band

Postby Gilmour » January 14th, 2014, 7:02pm

PM sent
"What a douchebag"

Butch

Postby Butch » March 23rd, 2014, 8:00pm

Bump

WildSide

Postby WildSide » June 13th, 2014, 6:07pm

Hey bro, bass player for the motley crüe tribute band "Wild Side" we are seeking our mick mars , connections for gigs promo yada yada. Pro gear,right attitude and mature if interested drop message or text or call 716-946-3787 for details.

taggart2000

Postby taggart2000 » July 7th, 2015, 8:00pm

I currently have a band called FILTHY. We play exactly what you are looking for. We are in our 30's and 40's but by no means play classic rock. We are jamming everything from volbeat, tragically hip, stp, seether, danko jones, the strokes, the headstones and so on and so forth. we are definetly serious about this band and all players are expected to learn the songs exactly as they are on the cd. If you may be interested give me a shout. I work afternoon shift but will answer your txt and call back when i can. We practice in niagara falls but will be playing a multitude of places. and we get good pay. We are planning on playing about 1-2 times a month and we practice on saturday and sunday late afternoon -early evening.

Let me know
Scott 418-0580 cell

Butch

Postby Butch » March 12th, 2016, 2:08pm

Bump

Butch

Postby Butch » September 4th, 2016, 1:16pm

Bump

Butch

Postby Butch » December 26th, 2016, 3:08pm

Bump

musicmatterstoall

Postby musicmatterstoall » March 13th, 2017, 9:30pm

Hello! I saw your post. Are you still looking for a band to join? Our band is established in the Buffalo area - we play a lot in the Southtowns. We do covers from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and recent covers too. Our band is going through some changes, and we are thinking a rhythm guitar player who can sing would be a great addition for us. If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected]. Thank you!

Return to “Musicians”